Students who are interested in enrolling into an engineering school, but do not know which one to choose, this article is for you. We have listed the top three engineering colleges in the United States.
California Institute of Technology – Pasadena, California
This is a private research school that is popularly called Caltech and offers courses in engineering and science. It was known by a different name when it began as a preparatory school in 1891, it has been known by its current name since 1921. The college has several graduate and undergraduate courses in aerospace mechanics, mechanical engineering, environmental science and engineering, and bioengineering. The Cahill Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics and the Walter and Leonore Annenberg Center for Information Science and Technology are located within the premises. In 2011, the California Institute of Technology was listed as number seven among the best national universities in the country, it was rated as one of the best undergraduate program in engineering sciences and physics (source: U.S. News and World Report).
University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
This is a public research facility and among the oldest colleges belonging to the University of Illinois group. When it began in 1867, it was known as the Illinois Industrial University and assumed its current name only in 1885. University of Illinois College of Engineering is one of sixteen colleges within the school. The college offers bachelor and master degree programs to its students; these courses include nuclear engineering, biological engineering, agricultural engineering and aerospace engineering. In 2011, the UIUC was ranked number seven among the best undergraduate engineering programs (source: U.S. News and World Report).
Cornell University – Ithaca, New York
An Ivy League university that began in 1865, Cornell University is one of the country’s best colleges offering courses in the engineering sciences. In 2011, it ranked eighth among the best undergraduate engineering programs (source: U.S. News and World Report). The college has several graduate and undergraduate programs including chemical engineering, environmental engineering and engineering physics. Apart from those, engineering students can avail research opportunities at Cornell.
Top Ten Engineering Schools
|California Institute of Technology||Pasadena , CA|
|University of Illinois||Champaign, IL|
|Cornell University||Ithaca, NY|
|University of California – Berkeley||Berkeley, CA|
|Virginia Tech||Blacksburg, VA|
|Pennsylvania State University||University Park, PA|
|Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College||Tifton, GA|
|Abram Friedman Occupational Center||Los Angeles, CA|
|Bellevue College||Bellevue, WA|
|Black Hills State University||Spearfish, SD|
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, Marketing and Entrepreneurship Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Business Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
- Are You a Natural Leader or Good with Numbers? Get Educated in the Business Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Business Administration & Management, Accounting, Marketing Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online Courses