Support to a single person (usually a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or other executive) or the entire office is provided by an administrative assistant, usually. A well-written resume is mandatory for candidates who want to find a position in this competitive field.
Resume Samples for Administrative Assistant
An administrative assistant is required to have exceptional communication and people skills; since they constantly interact with company officials and customers. Administrative assistants keep records of business meeting minutes, pay invoices, schedule meetings, and answer telephones. A resume presentation from an administrative assistant reveals a lot about their abilities, it is extremely vital for a resume to be well-written and properly formatted.
Websites That Offers Sample Resumes for Administrative Assistant
There are several websites on the Internet where aspiring administrative assistants can find examples of resumes.
Sample resumes for several occupations, such as an administrative assistant are available at BestSampleResume.com. Individuals will receive suggestions on what should be in their administrative assistant resume from this website. People who visit this website can view resume samples for certain types of administrative assistant, including executive administrative assistant, investment administrative assistant, and education administrative assistant. Additionally, this website features most commonly asked interview questions along with a guide on how to secure an administrative assistant job.
Individuals can find administrative assistant resume samples on this website. E-bestresumes.com provides a list of skills that administrative assistant may find useful when creating their resume. This website will provide individuals with links to resume clinic, cover letters samples, and where people can find help to create their resume.
Job Bank USA
If you are looking for sample resumes for an administrative assistant, then Job Bank USA (www.jobbankusa.com) is a useful resource. A detailed resume sample for an administrative assistant is featured on the website where different desirable skills are listed, which can be used by individuals when they create their resume. Job Bank USA offers a resume creation service where they will enhance an individual’s resume for a fee.
Information on writing cover letters are given at Job Bank USA, which includes articles on how to write the perfect cover letter and an index of sample cover letters. Job Bank USA feature articles and sample interview questions on how to perform well during a job interview for an administrative assistant position.
- View Associates, Bachelors or Graduate Degree Programs in Business Near YOU!
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements. Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs for You.
- Free information for Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, Business Information Systems Degree Programs and MORE.
- Accredited, Flexible Business Administration and Management Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Online Courses
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online Courses